- Python is procedural and is demonstrably good at controlling graphical user interfaces and document models.
- Python is capable of running as a multi-threaded app or running as an event-driven program.
- Python has fairly poor debugger support, but at least it has a few and includes language hooks to create your own debugger.
- Python complains when something goes wrong, and is very good at telling you what went wrong.
- Python is small, efficient and very embeddable – the interpreter is 1.2MB.
- Python is very modular. A core set of the standard python libraries could be included at no development cost to the browser manufacturers. Additional browser-based libraries could be standardized and released independent of browser releases.